Author Topic: [Addressed]Murder Turns Me On not in TSSSF spreadsheet  (Read 69658 times)

Offline Lord LunaEquie is me

• View Profile
[Addressed]Murder Turns Me On not in TSSSF spreadsheet
« on: August 26, 2017, 07:56:37 pm »
The Ship card Murder Turns Me On from the No Holds Barred expansion is not in the TSSSF card spreadsheet. Just a note for whenever that gets updated.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 09:14:25 am by Lord LunaEquie is me »

Offline N.A. Larson

• Administrator
  • Buy my book. Drink Pepsi.
    • View Profile
Re: [Issue]Murder Turns Me On not in TSSSF spreadsheet
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 08:34:29 pm »
We're trying to keep the database PG-ish, so we left that one out (and some others, see the Change Log tab).

Also, why did you call the set "Going Too Far"? The official set name was No Holds Barred, and the version sold at cons WITHOUT Murder Turns Me On was called Some Holds Barred, and HPG informally referred to it as IGG or IndiGoGo.

Offline Lord LunaEquie is me

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 10:07:36 pm »
Dang, I thought I could edit my message before anyone read it.

But I can never keep the name straight in my head, for some reason. I think it's because of the IGG expansion name on the bottom of the cards. While the most relevant place I can recall seeing the title "Going Too Far" is the final episode of Excel Saga, I'm reasonably certain I've heard it in other contexts, possibly as a descriptor or the internal code name for one of Magic: the Gathering's Un- sets.

Thanks for addressing it, though! Would you like me to delete the thread, to reflect the PG nature of the boards?

Offline N.A. Larson

• Administrator
  • Buy my book. Drink Pepsi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 12:37:58 am »
Nah, it's fine. I'm sure someone else will be asking the same question at some point.