Author Topic: Hello from Pacific PonyCon!  (Read 14438 times)

Offline Plugghest

• View Profile
Hello from Pacific PonyCon!
« on: January 10, 2017, 08:00:21 pm »
A friend and I met with a Children of Kefentse representative at Pacific PonyCon and we picked up a set of the core deck from him and have been having tons of fun with it. I had heard about this game a while ago but was sad that the original creators had (understandably) dropped it. It's really nice to hear that there are people trying their hardest to keep this game alive, and we're excited to see you people take it further. :)

Happy shipping!

Offline Ithry

• View Profile
    • My Portfolio
Re: Hello from Pacific PonyCon!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 11:41:33 am »
Glad to hear you're enjoying the game!

Myself and other content creators will be releasing plenty of new cards this year, so look forward to that!

Offline Perinia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 03:58:15 pm »
Hi there, I would be the other friend that Plugghest is referring to! I would like to express my gratitude to your efforts to keep this game alive.  The creativity, silliness and simplicity makes it a very enjoyable game, even getting into it for the first time, and I am eagerly looking forward to the future of this game!

Good luck!

Offline Kefentse

• Original Character Do Not Steal
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 10:16:33 am »
Welcome to both of you, and thank you for being fans of TSSSF! The future of TSSSF is bright as long as there are people who enjoy playing it and people who enjoy making cards for it. Our aim is to clear the obstacles and make sure people have the resources they need to do so. We've gathered the resources created by Horrible People and others, and added some of our own, including this forum, the Style Guide, and the Changeling Cheat-Sheet. Our future plans include writing up some pointers on card design, and adding cards to the database. Also, we will continue to Tweet about new cards and convention vending, so be sure to follow @kefentseTSSSF.

Happy shipping,

The CofK Team