Card Design > Making Cards

Newbie questions about printing

<< < (2/3) > >>

Lord LunaEquie is me:

--- Quote from: N.A. Larson on September 12, 2016, 09:44:12 pm ---
--- Quote from: Lord LunaEquie is me on September 12, 2016, 11:07:08 am ---My current plan is: print the 1.1.5 ed. core deck

--- End quote ---

I wanted to point out that Core 1.1.6 is already available for printing (and likely available for purchase at Nightmare Nights). If you're wondering what we changed, here's the errata. I'm hoping to get Extra Credit and Ponyville U uploaded this week.
--- End quote ---
Ooh. In that case, I'll hold off for a little bit to see if that pans out (I know best laid plans often get pushed down the to-do list when other responsibilities get in the way). I'd love to have the full, corrected crop of cards. If I'm being completely honest part of it was that I already had ALL the bleed images uploaded to that other site, and the work to replace the core deck with the updated version would have been a major pain; though now I think starting fresh in metric with the Make Playing Cards site will be better in the long run. Circumstances are that I won't be able to get to that until this weekend, anyway.

Again, thanks for all the help here. I'm glad there's people around to indulge a newcomer like me (I've not always had that kind of an experience in new forums).

Ithry:
Glad to help!

Lord LunaEquie is me:
Okay, new question I just thought of now that I'm waiting: about how long should I expect the cards to arrive after I order them, assuming I'm ordering the ~500 cards I said I'd be. I know I can choose different shipping speeds, but how long does it take to actually make the cards before they're shipped out?

Of course, I might be asking the wrong people and if it was right in front of me feel free to yell at me for being an idiot.

Ithry:
Turnaround time is about a few weeks to your door, depending on area. The card printing itself is usually 3-5 days-ish, depending on volume and the amount of orders they have. You can get more specifics here:

http://www.printerstudio.com/shipping.aspx

http://www.makeplayingcards.com/shipping.aspx

Lord LunaEquie is me:
I mean, that was what I meant when I said "if it's right in front of me". Sorry about that.  :-[

But it seems it expects around 10 days. Just to be sure, then, I'll plan to order the cards around the first of October. Hopefully life lets the expansions fully corrected by then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version