Author Topic: Nightmare Nights Dallas 2016  (Read 16451 times)

Offline Lord LunaEquie is me

• View Profile
Nightmare Nights Dallas 2016
« on: September 09, 2016, 10:14:43 am »
So, first off, hello all! Obviously a newbie here. I literally just found this place this week as I was sniffing around the Wired for fan cards.

I'm going to go to NMMD (is that a proper acronym for it?) this year with two friends, and I'm getting things together now to order a print of the card sets. I've got several questions but only one seems pertinent to this subforum: anyone else here going to Nightmare Nights Dallas this year and willing to play a few rounds?

Offline N.A. Larson

• Administrator
  • Buy my book. Drink Pepsi.
    • View Profile
Re: Nightmare Nights Dallas 2016
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 02:33:14 pm »
Welcome! I'll be handing out the CofK promo cards and also Inconvenient Trixie at Nightmare Nights! I'd love to play some TSSSF, too!

Offline Lord LunaEquie is me

• View Profile
Re: Nightmare Nights Dallas 2016
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 05:34:40 pm »
Neato! Well have to organize when and where to meet up. I'm heading up there with two friends and this will literally be my second con ever, but I'm super-excited to meet up with people and play games. Probably the best time I had at my first con (Texas Furry Fiesta) was when I came across a guy in the board game room with TSSSF sitting out. I know I stayed up way too late just to play that "one more round" like three times, and I'm pretty sure I kept him from getting home on time, too.