Connect > Matchmaker

Experienced Shipfic Designer Here!

<< < (3/4) > >>

Lord LunaEquie is me:
You know, I didn't think about all that. You've got a very good point there about hand size and actions.

Sorry for forgetting it was you who posted that Druid Fluttershy. I'm still getting people's names straight in my head.

I did take a look at the style guide, and I think maybe the Shipwreck cards could be slightly reworded based on those guidelines, but I want to be super-sure that any corrections are properly acceptable. Since I don't have any real experience designing cards, and none with TSSSF, I would want to confer with the resident masters as it were to give me the once-over.

N.A. Larson:

--- Quote from: Lord LunaEquie is me on September 19, 2016, 09:58:42 am ---I would want to confer with the resident masters as it were to give me the once-over.

--- End quote ---

Ithry won't steer you wrong!

LevelUpEagle:
Hello. I'm new here. I am a shipper who wants to make a name for herself. I have lots of great Shipfic card ideas, and I'm an experienced fanfiction writer, but I can't draw worth a darn. I humbly request your assistance in this matter.

Ithry:
Hey!

I'm no artist, I commission all my shipfic art! I do have experience with art direction! If you'd like to talk more about card design or art direction, feel free to add me on Skype at ithry_skylark or email me at mailordermare@gmail.com

I can also suggest some great artists that have experience with shipfic art if you'd like!

LevelUpEagle:
Do you know any artists who are interested in finding partners? My particular project is long-term.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version